The intention has perpetually continued to formulate a smooth strategy to trading the markets with indicators, systems and education.
Additionally, to encourage traders to see the energy and shifts in the markets as they happened using CycleTrader’s methodology and software so all are larger more active, & profitable traders
Identifying which WAY to trade is a fundamental component on which direction to enter the markets. # 2 and #3 on the list is the entry and exit price. CycleTrader Indicators will show in real-time these levels of when and where to enter or exit, so there is a limited examination on your part while you match their direction and movement patterns.
Customer Comment – Hello Jerome, I have got to tell you that trading using the smooth volume indicator is incredible…
John L – Day Trader – 8/21/18
CycleTrader has discovered original and enhanced techniques to show these trends more reliable than most several another developer (s) to have you on the real trend side of the markets more frequently.
Customer Comments – Your stuff really works… I have studied with everybody, and your cycles and technical approach finally put the markets into perspective for me – Mitch M. Trader
We have maintained, when CycleTrader Indicators turn, prepare to enter or exit the markets. Trading is all energy-momentum trend based and trend reversals. Hold in understanding; markets can correct trend patterns 3 to 7 times a day ordinarily.
Obtaining added wealth with limited intensity is why you are here. We hold the answers with CycleTrader Indicators and trading style. It is difficult to imagine trading without them once you apply them to your charts. Don’t take out word for it, try a free demo and see for yourself.
Right! Appreciate all the CycleTrader Indicators and CycleTrader Smooth Charts with your investment. Here are over 55 indicators and five new Smooth Chart Types with one purchase. We reduced the cost of this proposal so everyone can rise to benefit from CycleTrader’s lifetime effort to encourage traders to do what they came here to do, secure more wealth!
Customer Comment – CycleTrader/ProfitTrader Redline is really great, I get some pocket money with weekly time frame on Hong Kong stocks. Why I love Redline so much is because it really works on every time frame and market! – Mr Fields – Hong Kong
Our recently updated coded indicator designs applying the volume level 1difference could be crucial to your victory in recognizing trends and trend reversals from this point on. I can be certain no one has thought about this before until now. CT Indicators #1, #13 and #30
Customer Comment – I really never mention these matters, but I’d like you to know how much I appreciate CT ’s work. While I most often make decisions to buy on the basis of fundamentals, I very rarely make decisions to sell on anything other than technical (excluding the obvious). I use 7 indicators to make sell decisions, each one to confirm the other. CT Cycle Finder Trader Pro is usually the final arbitrator. Over the last 24 months, 41 sells have been made. All but 3 have been positively confirmed by PT Cycle Finder Trader Pro. — R.C., Ottawa, ON
01. _CT_01_WMI_ Close_Direction Features – Charts the OPEN, HIGH, LOW & LAST of the volume difference on a continued chart format.
01. _CT_01_WMI_ Close_Direction Benefits – For the first time, you will be able to see the swing highs and lows of the volume difference to see the uncovered trends and momentum of the markets.
01. Which means that the _CT_01_WMI_ Close_Direction Indicator will help you see the real trends, trend reversals and momentum like you never thought possible to increase your daily trading profits. Amazing Trend Tool!
01a. _CT_01a_ Keltner_ Bands Features – This indicator plots a moving average and Standard Deviation away from the norm in real time.
01a. _CT_01a_ Keltner_ Bands Benefits – Nicked named by me “the roadmap” because it shows you where the market prices are likely to trade between from high to low. It also is a significant trend filter for the direction of the market when you follow the lower red deviation line.
01a. Which means that the _CT_01a_Keltner _Bands – can show you time and price to enter and exit the markets. And the current trends to maximize profits and reduce losses.
02. _CT_02_GreenLine Features – Is a five-length DoubleStoch using 1 line. The plotted line is a three average of the original indicator value to smooth out the original indicator value line. The GL will many times show you the turns before or as they are happening.
02. _CT_02_GreenLine Benefits – With the GL, you will see the markets overbought and sold patterns much smoother and predictable to enter and exit the markets with more confidence. Be able to see the cycle patterns better and have the visual site to also stay with the markets until the GL turns.
02. Which means that the _CT_02_GreenLine will help make you more money time after time. It will show you the trend patterns and predict trend reversals.
03. _CT_03_YellowLine Features – The Yellowline is a ten length DoubleStoch using 1 line. The plotted line is also a three average of the primary value line to iron out the wiggles. It uses a ten length value to hold with trends longer with less movement.
03. _CT_03_YellowLine Benefits – With the YL, you will be able to hold with longer-term trends. Be prepared to feel more comfortable and not hurried to exit a winning situation and have more courage when you see a shift in trend direction.
03. Which means that the _CT_03_YellowLine will keep in you markets longer to make added capital on each trade. The YL will show you the trend on the screen in real time so you can make a more informed determination on entering and exiting the markets.
04. _CT_04_DSI Features – Is remarkably smooth, hence the name “Double Smooth Indicator.” It is coded to move in the direction of the current trend. It has a particular input to use the Open, Medium or the Close value for calculations of the indicator. The last input value allows a changeable average length to speed up the turns or slow them down.
04. _CT_04_DSI Benefits – There are several benefits with the DSI indicator. It will not bounce up and down on each bar. It will stay on the course of the market direction. I have observed it catch a trend for almost the entire day… and the market was going up and down, but it continued in the trend’s direction. DSI is a must have an indicator when trading with trends.
04. Which means that the _CT_04_DSI will show the stable trends you would not see otherwise and keep you in market moves that usually would be too difficult to follow.
05. _CT_05_MSI Features –
05. _CT_05_MSI Benefits –
05. Which means that the _CT_05_MSI will show –
06. _CT_06_PPI – Power Play Indicator – Features an On/Off for each of the CycleTrader Indicators doublestoch, Redline and the HAL1,2,3 Indicators. It sums the value of all chosen active indicators and plots a single line after dividing the sum of all the active indicators by the total number of indicators active Indicators. PPI has an added option that is on/off to average the regular PPI plotted value line once more to smooth the wiggles you would typically see once more time. PPI also plots color change on direction change of the indicator and cycle count for the each cycle move it makes.
06. _CT_06_PPI Benefits – PPI delivers many looks at momentum and trend by being empowered to turn on/off any number of the CT Indicators. PPI also has added advantage to average the PPI value line one more time. These possibilities will give you a more robust view of the trend with fewer wiggles and false turns, so you stay on the right side of the markets. You don’t have to plot all the indicators on the screen – save lots of good chart space and see how on average all the indicators are revealing trend and reversals by consolidating them into one line.
06. Which means that the _CT_06_PPI will not limit your chart space with clusters of CT indicators and help you see the energy of all of them in one panel. Save the precious time of counting the cycles on the indicator because PPI does this for you automatically. Bottom line, the PPI will make your life as a CT indicator trader smoother and tidy up your chart space.
07. _CT_07_Close_Strength_Value Features – measures the difference from each bar’s OPEN versus the CLOSE. Throughout this process, it sums these values together going back the set length input value in the indicator inputs. The change value from long to short is above or below mid “0” level or the direction of the set moving average of these values. It displays how far the market may go one way or the other before it corrects.
07. _CT_07_Close_Strength_Value Benefits by witnessing how strong the market is in real-time based on how many traders are making money or losing money based on X bars back and the SUM of the difference between the OPEN verses the CLOSE of each bar. Measure the strength discover right in front of your eyes. You will see high and low patterns to avoid getting in on the wrong side of the move too late and use this to find reversal patterns.
07. Which means that the _CT_07_Close_Strength_ Value will show tick direction patterns you would never detect without this indicator. You will discover the most excellent place to exit your profitable trades and recognize trend reversals. All this indicates you will be in further command of your trades while applying this indicator to stay with trend and trends to maximize profits and diminish losses.
08. _CT_08_Tick_Momentum Features – Is similar to the Close Strength Value but holds these values on each bar and CONTINUED CLOSES in the same direction. Once there is an opposing close, the count begins in the opposite direction. Recognize how far a market may perform in tick value consecutive closes before it stalls and reverses.
08. _CT_08_Tick_Momentum Benefits – Being equipped to recognize both how many consecutive closes happen in one direction and the range in tick value will improve your mindset on how long to stay with a position and when to stay away from a new entry until the optimum timing and price come into line will encourage you to mature into a genuine trader.
08. Which means that the _CT_08_Tick_Momentum will not only assist you to see short-term trends and how many ticks on average do these moves advance, but improve how you recognize trend reversals and patterns you would never identify quickly without this one simple, but a useful indicator.
09. _CT_09_CycleWave Features – This indicator is 10 indicators in 1.
1. Auto Show Cycle Bands for highs and lows – Fixed for 4 to 9 bars out for the following cycle high or low, but can be modified if you see fit.
2. Auto show PriceWave Windows – Marks the distance or the previous bar’s range and then magnifies this move above or below the next bar in real-time with a tented box window. The measurement is 25% to 100% of the prior range , but you can modify these values if you see fit.
3. Auto shows Fibonacci Retracement – Since we have the real cycle low and high in place, it is accessible to auto display these values ahead of the current market’s move.
4. Auto show Gann Fan Angles – Comparable to input #3, we use the cycle highs and lows to illustrate those Gann Angles before of the current market price movement.
5. Auto show UP and DOWN trend lines – This function will paint trend lines on after each cycle low and high that is established. move and erase the past ones not to cloud up your charts.
6. Auto show Price Target Windows – Price windows uses the range of X bars back and then predicts time and price boxes above and below the current market to give an insight of where the market is anticipated to advance before the move occurs.
7. Auto show Breakout Swing High / Low lines – Simplistic process if you have the previous bar highs and low cycles and we do. Utilize these lines to be long or short above and below.
8. Auto show Speed Angle Lines – We mark the angle of the previous high to low and vice versa and then extend into the future these same angles in anticipation of a related angle move into the future.
9. Auto show Congestion Boxes – We join the high and low of X bars back as one trade box. You can instantly mark the ranges of these price chart patterns grouped.
10. Auto show Projection Triangles – From each cycle low or high, these triangles will extend into the future time and price of the next move based on the cycle length in into #1 above.
09. _CT_09_CycleWave Benefits –
1. Auto Show Cycle Bands for highs and lows – Observe the timing for every cycle high and low before it arrives. Be in charge of your trade timing in real-time.
2. Auto show PriceWave Windows – Assists you to stay in line on each bar what is anticipated for the next price advance. You will discover the market does not go 100% above or below the last bar’s range which will assist you with your entry and exit price intentions and expectations.
3. Auto shows Fibonacci Retracement – Yes, these patterns do exist and Cycle Wave can spare you tons of time and trouble to plot these values after each confirm cycle high and low.
4. Auto show Gann Fan Angles – Comparable to #3 above, these Gann Angles will also spare you time and trouble when plotted on after each cycle high or low is established.
5. Auto Show up and down trend lines – Don’t consume time attaching trend lines to your chart when CT can do it for you to loosen you up the time to trade.
6. Auto show Price Target Windows – For the first time, based on up-to-date price action, you can display when and where the next price move is expected up or down. A substantial visual advantage to see the future market moves before they happen.
7. Auto show Breakout Swing High / Low lines – It is desirable to sometimes see these line on your chart for support and resistance, so you are further in command of the anticipate current trends.
8. Auto show Speed Angle Lines – Most traders have not conceived this, but markets tend to go up and down in the corresponding angle as the previous cycle move. Instantly see this on your charts.
9. Auto show Congestion Boxes – Consolidating price movement into price boxes helps remove the wiggles of prices on your charts so you can stay focused on the current overall trends.
10. Auto show Projection Triangles – Now imagine seeing where the market is likely to top and bottom in the futures, now you can with this input function. You don’t have to attend too far beyond these predictions.
09. Which means that the _CT_09_CycleWave will present plenty of healthy ways to see the market trends, cycles, breakout points, price objectives and much more so you are in control of your trading.
While trading the markets, everyone desires to see the future price and time objectives, and with CycleWave, you will be able to do this and much more.
Don’t be abandoned in the dark much longer!
This one indicator, for the most part, could be the only indicator you would demand to be thriving, But, we have several more to tell the story of the current and anticipated moves ahead.
09. _CT_09a_CycleWave Tick Range Features – This indicator begins with a new cycle low or high. It next measures the tick value of the exact cycle low bottom to the cycle high as well as the real cycle high back to the cycle low range. It illustrates these values as a detrend above and below the zero level midpoint.
09. _CT_09a_CycleWave Tick Range Benefits – The main advantages is to recognize the extent the market typically will trade between until it pauses and shifts. You will recognize when to enter markets, what to suspect once you are in and withdraw getting in late on the moves that are stretched. In contrary to this thought, you will recognize areas to sell tops and buy bottoms.
09. Which means that the _CT_09a _CycleWave Tick Range will work for you to see specific ranges from cycle lows and cycle highs. This insight will supply you the best resources over others who are not following these ranges. Tick Range will also exhibit chart pattern blocks to fade market movements to get in on the reverse before other are not considering getting in on the fade trade.
10. _CT_10_RedLine Features – was conceived by Walter Bressert, my father, back in the 1990s. The former name was B-Line “Bressert Line.” The math is a secret, however, what we can yield is that it uses three moving averages combined with the High and Low of x bars back to indicate the trends in the markets. It is momentum based and is typically 1 to 2 bars behind on cycle turns which manages to keep you in line and on trends and not be swayed out too quickly.
10. _CT_10_RedLine Benefits – Traditionally, this one indicator was our leading indicator for identifying trends. Fast forward 25 years, it nevertheless is a viable indicator and has not squandered its lust. It renews to stay on course for trend choice for indicators. You can feel more self-confident in the direction the Redline is steering that you are on the right side of the prevailing trend.
10. Which means that the _CT_10_RedLine will eternally be a key indicator player for CycleTrader Indicators after establishing itself for over 25 years. When the RL makes a change, this will mathematically indicate to yourself the momentum of the market has shifted. The RL suggests you can count on it to assist you to make more money more frequently.
11. _CT_11_HAL1 Features – HAL1 is a relative of the Redline. It utilizes the same math. However, we modified the information to move a little slower. It additionally has a cycle count feature and changes the line to green while it is running up and red when facing down. Cyan color on the indicator is when there is a divergence pattern with the indicator and price movement.
11. _CT_11_HAL1 Benefits – Being able to detect the color and cycle variation on each bar lends faith to trust the directional trends and to stay with the market runs longer. The math behind HAL advises the momentum of the market is progressing in that direction. Have in thought; markets correct course multiple times a day. Therefore, you will be fading this indicator at the conclusion of the individual cycle time frames.
11. Which means that the _CT_11_HAL1 will be a crucial indicator for trends to support you make further wealth by being empowered to believe in the market progress and stay in the market longer when it exhibits to do so.
12. _CT_12_OHL_Medium_Levels Features – One of my favorites. It visually displays
12. _CT_12_OHL_Medium_Levels Benefits –
12. Which means that the _CT_12_OHL_ Medium_Levels will show –
12a. _CT_12a_Moving_OHL_Medium_Levels Features –
12a. _CT_12a_Moving_OHL_Medium_Levels Benefits –
12a. Which means that the _CT_12a_Moving_ OHL_Medium_Levels will show –
13. _CT_13_Level_I_Vol_Difference Features –
13. _CT_13_Level_I_Vol_Difference Benefits –
13. Which means that the _CT_13_Level_I_ Vol_Difference will show –
14. _CT_14_Double_Moving_Average – SMA Double Features
14. _CT_14_Double_Moving_Average – SMA Double Benefits –
14. Which means that the _CT_14_Double_ Moving_ Average – SMA Double will show –
14a. _CT_14a_Double_Plotted SMA – Open/Close Features –
14a. _CT_14a_Double_Plotted SMA – Open/Close Benefits –
14a. Which means that the_CT_14a_ Double _Plotted SMA – Open/Close will show –
15. _CT_15_Close_Counter Features –
15. _CT_15_Close_Counter Benefits –
15. Which means that the _CT_15_Close_Counter will show –
16. _CT_16_Last_Price_Line Features –
16. _CT_16_Last_Price_Line Benefits –
16. Which means that the _CT_16_Last_Price_Line will show –
17. _CT_17_Regular_SMA Features –
17. _CT_17_Regular_SMA Benefits –
17. Which means that the _CT_17_Regular_SMA will show –
18. _CT_18_Live_Fibonacci_Up_Down Features –
18. _CT_18_Live_Fibonacci_Up_Down Benefits –
18. Which means that the _CT_18_Live_ Fibonacci_Up_ Down will show –
19. _CT_19_SMA_Detrend_Close Features –
19. _CT_19_SMA_Detrend_Close Benefits –
19. Which means that the _CT_19_SMA_ Detrend_Close will show –
20. _CT_20_SMA_Detrend_Open Features –
20. _CT_20_SMA_Detrend_Open Benefits –
20. Which means that the _CT_20_SMA_Detrend_Open will show –
21. _CT_21_OHL_Detrend Features –
21. _CT_21_OHL_Detrend Benefits –
21. Which means that the _CT_21_OHL_Detrend will show –
22. _CT_22_Stoch_BlackLine_2 Features –
22. _CT_22_Stoch_BlackLine_2 Benefits –
22. Which means that the _CT_22_Stoch_BlackLine_2 will show –
23. _CT_23_Stoch_GrayLine_3 Features –
23. _CT_23_Stoch_GrayLine_3 Benefits –
23. Which means that the _CT_23_Stoch_ GrayLine_3 will show –
24. _CT_24_Stoch_BlueLine_20 Features –
24. _CT_24_Stoch_BlueLine_20 Benefits –
24. Which means that the _CT_24_Stoch_ BlueLine_20 will show –
25. _CT_25_Stoch_PurpleLine_50 Features –
25. _CT_25_Stoch_PurpleLine_50 Benefits –
25. Which means that the _CT_25_Stoch_ PurpleLine_50 will show –
26. _CT_26_Stoch_CyanLine_75 Features –
26. _CT_26_Stoch_CyanLine_75 Benefits –
26. Which means that the _CT_26_Stoch_ CyanLine_75 will show –
27. _CT_27_Stoch_OrangeLine_100 Features –
27. _CT_27_Stoch_OrangeLine_100 Benefits –
27. Which means that the _CT_27_Stoch_ OrangeLine_100 will show –
28. _CT_28_RSI_HAL2_Medium Features –
28. _CT_28_RSI_HAL2_Medium Benefits –
28. Which means that the _CT_28_RSI_ HAL2_Medium will show –
29. _CT_29_RSI_HAL3 _Slow Features –
29. _CT_29_RSI_HAL3_Slow Benefits –
29. Which means that the _CT_29_RSI_ HAL3_Slow will show –
30. _CT_30_Vol 1 Continued Spread Features –
30. _CT_30_Vol 1 Continued Spread Benefits –
30. Which means that the _CT_30_Vol 1 Continued Spread will show –
31. _CT_31_Level_II_Bids_Offers Features –
31. _CT_31_Level_II_Bids_Offers Benefits –
31. Which means that the _CT_31_Level_II_ Bids_Offers will show –
32. _CT_32_Filters_Percentage Features –
32. _CT_32_Filters_Percentage Benefits –
30. Which means that the _CT_32_Filters_ Percentage will show –
Customer Comment – You really hit the nail on the head with this one! I can see exactly where to buy/sell and at what price! In all my years trading I have never found anything like this. Can only imagine what you will come up with next – Renee – Chicago Day Trader
01. _CT_ME_01_BS_Mid_Level_CT Features –
01. _CT_ME_01_BS_Mid_Level_CT Benefits –
01. Which means that the _CT_ME_01_BS_Mid_ Level_CT will show –
02. _CT_ME_02_BS_Mid_level_PPI Features –
02. _CT_ME_02_BS_Mid_level_PPI Benefits –
02. Which means that the _CT_ME_02_BS_Mid_level_PPI will show –
03. _CT_ME_03_BS_Mid_Level_ Close_Strength_CT Features –
03. _CT_ME_03_BS_Mid_Level_ Close_Strength_CT Benefits –
03. Which means that the _CT_ME_ 03_ BS_ Mid _Level_ Close_Strength_CT will show –
04. _CT_ME_04_BS_Mid_Level_CCI Features –
04. _CT_ME_04_BS_Mid_Level_CCI Benefits –
04. Which means that the _CT_ME_04_ BS_ Mid_ Level_CCI will show –
05. _CT_ME_05_BS_Mid_Level_PPO Features –
05. _CT_ME_05_BS_Mid_Level_PPO Benefits –
05. Which means that the _CT_ ME _05_BS _Mid _Level_PPO will show –
06. _CT_ME_06_BS_Mid_Level_Fisher Features –
06. _CT_ME_06_BS_Mid_Level_Fisher Benefits –
06. Which means that the _CT_ME_06_BS_Mid _Level_Fisher will show –
07. _CT_ME_07_BS_Mid_Level_Momentum Features –
07. _CT_ME_07_BS_Mid_Level_Momentum Benefits –
07. Which means that the _CT_ME_07 _BS_ Mid Level_Momentum will show –
08. _CT_ME_08_BS_Mid_Level_WoodiesCCI Features –
08. _CT_ME_08_BS_Mid_Level_WoodiesCCI Benefits –
08. Which means that the _CT_ME_08_BS_Mid _Level_WoodiesCCI will show –
09. _CT_ME_09_ Only_Trd_Dir_CT Features –
09. _CT_ME_09_Only_Trd_Dir_CT Benefits –
09. Which means that the _CT_ME_09_Only_Trd _Dir_CT will show –
10. _CT_ME_10_Only_Trd_Dir_CT Features –
10. _CT_ME_10_Only_Trd_Dir_CT Benefits –
10. Which means that the _CT_ME_10_Only_Trd _Dir_CT will show –
11. _CT_32_Filters_Percentage Features –
11. _CT_ME_11_Only_Trd_Dir_SMA Benefits –
11. Which means that the _CT_ME_11_Only_Trd _Dir_SMA will show –
12. _CT_ME_12_Only_Trd_Dir_MACD Features –
12. _CT_ME_12_Only_Trd_Dir_MACD Benefits –
12. Which means that the _CT_ME_12_Only_Trd _Dir_MACD will show –
13. _CT_ME_13_BS_Cross_Over_Aroon Features –
13. _CT_ME_13_BS_Cross_Over_Aroon Benefits –
13. Which means that the _CT_ME_13_BS_Cross _Over_Aroon will show –
14. _CT_ME_14_BS_Cross_Over_Cls_Counter_CT Features –
14. _CT_ME_14_BS_Cross_Over_Cls_Counter_CT Benefits –
14. Which means that the _CT_ME_14_ BS_ Cross_ Over _Cls_Counter_CT will show –
15. _CT_ME_15_Fade_Mid_level_Of_CT_Ind Features –
15. _CT_ME_15_Fade_Mid_level_Of_CT_Ind Benefits –
15. Which means that the _CT_ME_15_Fade _Mid _level_Of_CT_Ind will show –
16. _CT_ME_16_Fade_Detrend_Buy_Sell_Lines_CT Features –
16. _CT_ME_16_Fade_Detrend_Buy_Sell_Lines_CT Benefits –
16. Which means that the _CT_ME_16_Fade _Detrend _Buy_Sell_Lines_CT will show –
17. _CT_ME_17_Fade_Cls_Strength_B_S_Lines_CT Features –
17. _CT_ME_17_Fade_Cls_Strength_B_S_Lines_CT Benefits –
17. Which means that the _CT_ME_17_Fade _Cls_Strength_B_S_Lines_CT will show –
18. _CT_ME_18_Fade_Vol_1_Diff_B_S_Lines_CT Features –
18. _CT_ME_18_Fade_Vol_1_Diff_B_S_Lines_CT Benefits –
18. Which means that the _CT_ME_18_Fade _Vol_1_Diff_B_S_Lines_CT will show –
19. _CT_ME_19_BS_Above_Below_ Current_ Bar_ Open Features –
19. _CT_ME_ 19_BS_Above_ Below_Current _Bar Open Benefits –
19. Which means that the _CT_ME_19_ BS_ Above_ Below_ Current_Bar_Open will show –
20. _CT_ME_20_OHL_Medium_CT Features –
20. _CT_ME_20_OHL_Medium_CT Benefits –
20. Which means that the _CT_ME_20 _OHL_ Medium _CT will show –
21. _CT_ME_21_Percentage_All_Filters Features –
21. _CT_ME_21_Percentage_All_Filters Benefits –
21. Which means that the _CT_ME_21_ Percentage_ All_Filters will show –
Customer Comment – Hi, Jerome, Very impressed with the new DSI indicator. I’m using it in combination with the Yellow, Green Lines and your Smooth_Minute chart and it’s been incredible. I’ve been able to stay in the market when I would usually get out. You and your team have done a great job.
Tom – AZ Day Trader 9-11-18
Customer Comment – I have got to tell you that trading using the smooth volume indicator is incredible. I am trading live but still using an NT sim account (as I need to build full confidence first). I have had some very positive days thus far. You just have to be aware of “when” you are trading (Globex VS RTH) because settings make a huge difference due to the difference in volume. – John L 8-24-18
Customer Comments – Your stuff really works… I have studied with everybody, and your cycles and technical approach finally put the markets into perspective for me. – Mike M, Day Trader
Customer Comment – …I have traded for years and this is the best I have come across with both Smooth Charts and your new DSI indicator… thank you!!!!! Ron J. Tucson AZ. – Day Trader.
Customer Comment – Its the first week I’ve been trading using your methods and indicators and I am already making more day trading than I was making at my full time job! – Renee, IL Trader
1. Smooth Minute Chart Features –
1. Smooth Minute Chart Benefits –
1. Which means that the Smooth Minute Chart will show –
2. Smooth Volume Chart Features –
2. Smooth Volume Chart Benefits –
2. Which means that the _CT_ME_21_ Percentage_ All_Filters will show –
3. Smooth Ticks Chart Features –
3. Smooth Ticks Chart Benefits –
3. Which means that the Smooth Ticks Chart will show –
4. Smooth Renko Chart Features –
4. Smooth Renko Chart Benefits –
4. Which means that the Smooth Renko Chart will show –
5. Smooth Daily Chart Features –
5. Smooth Daily Chart Benefits –
5. Which means that the Smooth Daily Chart will show –
Customer Comment – I’m on vacation this week in the Grand Tetons and wanted to take a look at the market this morning. Couldn’t help but take the trade on the NQ because your indicators made it so obvious that I couldn’t resist. Did over 40 points on one move. Made my wife real happy, but had to promise not to turn on the computer for the rest of the vacation. Thanks for the wonderful work you and your team have done – Thomas NQ Trader
Customer Comment – The content of the program is excellent!… I can’t imagine how anyone can consistently trade the S&P without understanding the material you teach (cycles). – T. K. Day Trader
Customer Comment – I liked the indicator after further evaluation and purchased it. It’s exactly how I like to trade. It looks like a truly valuable help to use in real time trading. You really have great products for my purposes. I’m clearly aligned with where you are positioning to take advantage of the market. – Adam, CA, Trader
Customer Comment – Profit Trader is the best set of indicators I have ever used. Thanks” — S.W., LA