Why CycleTrader Indicators?
The goal has always been to create a smooth approach to the trading the markets and help traders see the momentum and turns in the markets as they happened.
The trend is #1 – Knowing which way to trade is an essential part of entering the markets. # 2 and #3 on the list is the entry and exit price. CT Indicators will indicate in real time this levels of when and where to enter or exit.
Most all indicators are moving averages displayed a different way to help you see trends. CT has discovered new and improved ways to show these trends better than most any other developer(s) to keep you on the right side of the market more often.
When you invest with CycleTrader Indicators, we will send you all of the indicators at one time. Yes!.. own every CT indicator and CT Smooth Charts with your purchase.
01. _CT_01_WMI_ Close_Direction Features – Charts the OPEN, HIGH, LOW & LAST of the volume difference on a continued chart format.
01. _CT_01_WMI_ Close_Direction Benefits – For the first time, you will be able to see the swing highs and lows of the volume difference to see the uncovered trends and momentum of the markets.
01. Which means that the _CT_01_WMI_ Close_Direction Indicator will help you see the real trends, trend reversals and momentum like you never thought possible to increase your daily trading profits. Amazing Trend Tool!
01a. _CT_01a_ Keltner_ Bands Features – This indicator plots a moving average and Standard Deviation away from the norm in real time.
01a. _CT_01a_ Keltner_ Bands Benefits – Nicked named by me “the roadmap” because it shows you where the market prices are likely to trade between from high to low. It also is a significant trend filter for the direction of the market when you follow the lower red deviation line.
01a. Which means that the _CT_01a_Keltner _Bands – can show you time and price to enter and exit the markets. And the current trends to maximize profits and reduce losses.
02. _CT_02_GreenLine Features – Is a five-length DoubleStoch using 1 line. The plotted line is a three average of the original indicator value to smooth out the original indicator value line. The GL will many times show you the turns before or as they are happening.
02. _CT_02_GreenLine Benefits – With the GL, you will see the markets overbought and sold patterns much smoother and predictable to enter and exit the markets with more confidence. Be able to see the cycle patterns better and have the visual site to also stay with the markets until the GL turns.
02. Which means that the _CT_02_GreenLine will help make you more money time after time. It will show you the trend patterns and predict trend reversals.
03. _CT_03_YellowLine Features – The Yellowline is a ten length DoubleStoch using 1 line. The plotted line is also a three average of the primary value line to iron out the wiggles. It uses a ten length value to hold with trends longer with less movement.
03. _CT_03_YellowLine Benefits – With the YL, you will be able to hold with longer-term trends. Be prepared to feel more comfortable and not hurried to exit a winning situation and have more courage when you see a shift in trend direction.
03. Which means that the _CT_03_YellowLine will keep in you markets longer to make added capital on each trade. The YL will show you the trend on the screen in real time so you can make a more informed determination on entering and exiting the markets.
04. _CT_04_DSI Features – Is remarkably smooth, hence the name “Double Smooth Indicator.” It is coded to move in the direction of the current trend. It has a particular input to use the Open, Medium or the Close value for calculations of the indicator. The last input value allows a changeable average length to speed up the turns or slow them down.
04. _CT_04_DSI Benefits – There are several benefits with the DSI indicator. It will not bounce up and down on each bar. It will stay on the course of the market direction. I have observed it catch a trend for almost the entire day… and the market was going up and down, but it continued in the trend’s direction. DSI is a must have an indicator when trading with trends.
04. Which means that the _CT_04_DSI will show the stable trends you would not see otherwise and keep you in market moves that usually would be too difficult to follow.
05. _CT_05_MSI Features –
05. _CT_05_MSI Benefits –
05. Which means that the _CT_05_MSI will show –
06. _CT_06_PPI – Power Play Indicator – Features an On/Off for each of the CycleTrader Indicators doublestoch, Redline and the HAL1,2,3 Indicators. It sums the value of all chosen active indicators and plots a single line after dividing the sum of all the active indicators by the total number of indicators active Indicators. PPI has an added option that is on/off to average the regular PPI plotted value line once more to smooth the wiggles you would typically see once more time. PPI also plots color change on direction change of the indicator and cycle count for the each cycle move it makes.
06. _CT_06_PPI Benefits – PPI delivers many looks at momentum and trend by being empowered to turn on/off any number of the CT Indicators. PPI also has added advantage to average the PPI value line one more time. These possibilities will give you a more robust view of the trend with fewer wiggles and false turns, so you stay on the right side of the markets. You don’t have to plot all the indicators on the screen – save lots of good chart space and see how on average all the indicators are revealing trend and reversals by consolidating them into one line.
06. Which means that the _CT_06_PPI will not limit your chart space with clusters of CT indicators and help you see the energy of all of them in one panel. Save the precious time of counting the cycles on the indicator because PPI does this for you automatically. Bottom line, the PPI will make your life as a CT indicator trader smoother and tidy up your chart space.
07. _CT_07_Close_Strength_Value Features – Measures the difference between each bar’s open and close. It then sums this value together for the length value. It also has the option to show a modified average value on top of the different bars.
07. _CT_07_Close_Strength_Value Benefits –
07. Which means that the _CT_07_Close_Strength_ Value will show –
08. _CT_08_Tick_Momentum Features –
08. _CT_08_Tick_Momentum Benefits –
08. Which means that the _CT_08_Tick_Momentum will show –
09. _CT_09_CycleWave Features –
09. _CT_09_CycleWave Benefits –
09. Which means that the _CT_09_CycleWave will show –
10. _CT_10_RedLine Features –
10. _CT_10_RedLine Benefits –
10. Which means that the _CT_10_RedLine will show –
11. _CT_11_HAL1 Features –
11. _CT_11_HAL1 Benefits –
11. Which means that the _CT_11_HAL1 will show –
12. _CT_12_OHL_Medium_Levels Features –
12. _CT_12_OHL_Medium_Levels Benefits –
12. Which means that the _CT_12_OHL_ Medium_Levels will show –
12a. _CT_12a_Moving_OHL_Medium_Levels Features –
12a. _CT_12a_Moving_OHL_Medium_Levels Benefits –
12a. Which means that the _CT_12a_Moving_ OHL_Medium_Levels will show –
13. _CT_13_Level_I_Vol_Difference Features –
13. _CT_13_Level_I_Vol_Difference Benefits –
13. Which means that the _CT_13_Level_I_ Vol_Difference will show –
14. _CT_14_Double_Moving_Average – SMA Double Features
14. _CT_14_Double_Moving_Average – SMA Double Benefits –
14. Which means that the _CT_14_Double_ Moving_ Average – SMA Double will show –
14a. _CT_14a_Double_Plotted SMA – Open/Close Features –
14a. _CT_14a_Double_Plotted SMA – Open/Close Benefits –
14a. Which means that the_CT_14a_ Double _Plotted SMA – Open/Close will show –
15. _CT_15_Close_Counter Features –
15. _CT_15_Close_Counter Benefits –
15. Which means that the _CT_15_Close_Counter will show –
16. _CT_16_Last_Price_Line Features –
16. _CT_16_Last_Price_Line Benefits –
16. Which means that the _CT_16_Last_Price_Line will show –
17. _CT_17_Regular_SMA Features –
17. _CT_17_Regular_SMA Benefits –
17. Which means that the _CT_17_Regular_SMA will show –
18. _CT_18_Live_Fibonacci_Up_Down Features –
18. _CT_18_Live_Fibonacci_Up_Down Benefits –
18. Which means that the _CT_18_Live_ Fibonacci_Up_ Down will show –
19. _CT_19_SMA_Detrend_Close Features –
19. _CT_19_SMA_Detrend_Close Benefits –
19. Which means that the _CT_19_SMA_ Detrend_Close will show –
20. _CT_20_SMA_Detrend_Open Features –
20. _CT_20_SMA_Detrend_Open Benefits –
20. Which means that the _CT_20_SMA_Detrend_Open will show –
21. _CT_21_OHL_Detrend Features –
21. _CT_21_OHL_Detrend Benefits –
21. Which means that the _CT_21_OHL_Detrend will show –
22. _CT_22_Stoch_BlackLine_2 Features –
22. _CT_22_Stoch_BlackLine_2 Benefits –
22. Which means that the _CT_22_Stoch_BlackLine_2 will show –
23. _CT_23_Stoch_GrayLine_3 Features –
23. _CT_23_Stoch_GrayLine_3 Benefits –
23. Which means that the _CT_23_Stoch_ GrayLine_3 will show –
24. _CT_24_Stoch_BlueLine_20 Features –
24. _CT_24_Stoch_BlueLine_20 Benefits –
24. Which means that the _CT_24_Stoch_ BlueLine_20 will show –
25. _CT_25_Stoch_PurpleLine_50 Features –
25. _CT_25_Stoch_PurpleLine_50 Benefits –
25. Which means that the _CT_25_Stoch_ PurpleLine_50 will show –
26. _CT_26_Stoch_CyanLine_75 Features –
26. _CT_26_Stoch_CyanLine_75 Benefits –
26. Which means that the _CT_26_Stoch_ CyanLine_75 will show –
27. _CT_27_Stoch_OrangeLine_100 Features –
27. _CT_27_Stoch_OrangeLine_100 Benefits –
27. Which means that the _CT_27_Stoch_ OrangeLine_100 will show –
28. _CT_28_RSI_HAL2_Medium Features –
28. _CT_28_RSI_HAL2_Medium Benefits –
28. Which means that the _CT_28_RSI_ HAL2_Medium will show –
29. _CT_29_RSI_HAL3 _Slow Features –
29. _CT_29_RSI_HAL3_Slow Benefits –
29. Which means that the _CT_29_RSI_ HAL3_Slow will show –
30. _CT_30_Vol 1 Continued Spread Features –
30. _CT_30_Vol 1 Continued Spread Benefits –
30. Which means that the _CT_30_Vol 1 Continued Spread will show –
31. _CT_31_Level_II_Bids_Offers Features –
31. _CT_31_Level_II_Bids_Offers Benefits –
31. Which means that the _CT_31_Level_II_ Bids_Offers will show –
32. _CT_32_Filters_Percentage Features –
32. _CT_32_Filters_Percentage Benefits –
30. Which means that the _CT_32_Filters_ Percentage will show –
01. _CT_ME_01_BS_Mid_Level_CT Features –
01. _CT_ME_01_BS_Mid_Level_CT Benefits –
01. Which means that the _CT_ME_01_BS_Mid_ Level_CT will show –
02. _CT_ME_02_BS_Mid_level_PPI Features –
02. _CT_ME_02_BS_Mid_level_PPI Benefits –
02. Which means that the _CT_ME_02_BS_Mid_level_PPI will show –
03. _CT_ME_03_BS_Mid_Level_ Close_Strength_CT Features –
03. _CT_ME_03_BS_Mid_Level_ Close_Strength_CT Benefits –
03. Which means that the _CT_ME_ 03_ BS_ Mid _Level_ Close_Strength_CT will show –
04. _CT_ME_04_BS_Mid_Level_CCI Features –
04. _CT_ME_04_BS_Mid_Level_CCI Benefits –
04. Which means that the _CT_ME_04_ BS_ Mid_ Level_CCI will show –
05. _CT_ME_05_BS_Mid_Level_PPO Features –
05. _CT_ME_05_BS_Mid_Level_PPO Benefits –
05. Which means that the _CT_ ME _05_BS _Mid _Level_PPO will show –
06. _CT_ME_06_BS_Mid_Level_Fisher Features –
06. _CT_ME_06_BS_Mid_Level_Fisher Benefits –
06. Which means that the _CT_ME_06_BS_Mid _Level_Fisher will show –
07. _CT_ME_07_BS_Mid_Level_Momentum Features –
07. _CT_ME_07_BS_Mid_Level_Momentum Benefits –
07. Which means that the _CT_ME_07 _BS_ Mid Level_Momentum will show –
08. _CT_ME_08_BS_Mid_Level_WoodiesCCI Features –
08. _CT_ME_08_BS_Mid_Level_WoodiesCCI Benefits –
08. Which means that the _CT_ME_08_BS_Mid _Level_WoodiesCCI will show –
09. _CT_ME_09_ Only_Trd_Dir_CT Features –
09. _CT_ME_09_Only_Trd_Dir_CT Benefits –
09. Which means that the _CT_ME_09_Only_Trd _Dir_CT will show –
10. _CT_ME_10_Only_Trd_Dir_CT Features –
10. _CT_ME_10_Only_Trd_Dir_CT Benefits –
10. Which means that the _CT_ME_10_Only_Trd _Dir_CT will show –
11. _CT_32_Filters_Percentage Features –
11. _CT_ME_11_Only_Trd_Dir_SMA Benefits –
11. Which means that the _CT_ME_11_Only_Trd _Dir_SMA will show –
12. _CT_ME_12_Only_Trd_Dir_MACD Features –
12. _CT_ME_12_Only_Trd_Dir_MACD Benefits –
12. Which means that the _CT_ME_12_Only_Trd _Dir_MACD will show –
13. _CT_ME_13_BS_Cross_Over_Aroon Features –
13. _CT_ME_13_BS_Cross_Over_Aroon Benefits –
13. Which means that the _CT_ME_13_BS_Cross _Over_Aroon will show –
14. _CT_ME_14_BS_Cross_Over_Cls_Counter_CT Features –
14. _CT_ME_14_BS_Cross_Over_Cls_Counter_CT Benefits –
14. Which means that the _CT_ME_14_ BS_ Cross_ Over _Cls_Counter_CT will show –
15. _CT_ME_15_Fade_Mid_level_Of_CT_Ind Features –
15. _CT_ME_15_Fade_Mid_level_Of_CT_Ind Benefits –
15. Which means that the _CT_ME_15_Fade _Mid _level_Of_CT_Ind will show –
16. _CT_ME_16_Fade_Detrend_Buy_Sell_Lines_CT Features –
16. _CT_ME_16_Fade_Detrend_Buy_Sell_Lines_CT Benefits –
16. Which means that the _CT_ME_16_Fade _Detrend _Buy_Sell_Lines_CT will show –
17. _CT_ME_17_Fade_Cls_Strength_B_S_Lines_CT Features –
17. _CT_ME_17_Fade_Cls_Strength_B_S_Lines_CT Benefits –
17. Which means that the _CT_ME_17_Fade _Cls_Strength_B_S_Lines_CT will show –
18. _CT_ME_18_Fade_Vol_1_Diff_B_S_Lines_CT Features –
18. _CT_ME_18_Fade_Vol_1_Diff_B_S_Lines_CT Benefits –
18. Which means that the _CT_ME_18_Fade _Vol_1_Diff_B_S_Lines_CT will show –
19. _CT_ME_19_BS_Above_Below_ Current_ Bar_ Open Features –
19. _CT_ME_ 19_BS_Above_ Below_Current _Bar Open Benefits –
19. Which means that the _CT_ME_19_ BS_ Above_ Below_ Current_Bar_Open will show –
20. _CT_ME_20_OHL_Medium_CT Features –
20. _CT_ME_20_OHL_Medium_CT Benefits –
20. Which means that the _CT_ME_20 _OHL_ Medium _CT will show –
21. _CT_ME_21_Percentage_All_Filters Features –
21. _CT_ME_21_Percentage_All_Filters Benefits –
21. Which means that the _CT_ME_21_ Percentage_ All_Filters will show –
1. Smooth Minute Chart Features –
1. Smooth Minute Chart Benefits –
1. Which means that the Smooth Minute Chart will show –
2. Smooth Volume Chart Features –
2. Smooth Volume Chart Benefits –
2. Which means that the _CT_ME_21_ Percentage_ All_Filters will show –
3. Smooth Ticks Chart Features –
3. Smooth Ticks Chart Benefits –
3. Which means that the Smooth Ticks Chart will show –
4. Smooth Renko Chart Features –
4. Smooth Renko Chart Benefits –
4. Which means that the Smooth Renko Chart will show –
5. Smooth Daily Chart Features –
5. Smooth Daily Chart Benefits –
5. Which means that the Smooth Daily Chart will show –
Customer Comment – I’m on vacation this week in the Grand Tetons and wanted to take a look at the market this morning. Couldn’t help but take the trade on the NQ because your indicators made it so obvious that I couldn’t resist. Did over 40 points on one move. Made my wife real happy, but had to promise not to turn on the computer for the rest of the vacation. Thanks for the wonderful work you and your team have done – Tom AZ Day Trader